OUR SERVICES INCLUDE: emergency food boxes, clothing, lodging, and transportation assistance. An application for Assistance along with a picture ID is required. We consider all requests.
- Thrift Store - We offer clothing, furniture, household appliances, books and more for pennies on the dollar! All our thrift store workers are volunteers, so all the money we bring in goes towards helping others, making SVDP Safford more self-sustaining.
- Food Pantry - Those in need can receive both food and bread items once per month. You must bring a cooler and a picture ID. If you are new to our pantry, you must also furnish proof of living in Graham County; i.e. a utility bill showing your home address, etc.
- Rent and Utility Assistance - Applications for emergency assistance are available. Please bring the documentation necessary to support your request.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul adheres to a group of core values; these are principles central to our creed and ministry.
- In the dignity of the human person
- In the identification of Jesus with the poor
- In the preferential option for the poor
- That Jesus is the Evangelizer and Servant of the poor
- That growth in intimacy with Jesus is a lifelong process
- That poverty of spirit is the primary beatitude
- That our primary concern is charity and justice
- That prayer is essential: personal and communal
- In the virtue of humility: personal and corporate
- In the virtue of charity, inside and outside the Society
- In Divine Providence
- In Friendship
- In Community
- In Simplicity
Thrift Store Hours
Tuesday - Saturday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Food Pantry Hours
Tuesday - Friday, 10am - noon